Thursday 13 March 2008

666

Is the Beast about to reveal himself?

When Fikile Mbalula, president of the African National Congress Youth League said that the sale of liquor must be banned on Sunday I was not overly surprised. It set my mind wondering why Mbalula chose Sunday of all the days.

I asked myself; did he visit the Vatican and was asked to subtly champion the sanctity of Sunday and the impending mandatory Sunday worship?

I find this distressing. Maybe it's because I refuse to take it lightly. Hardly a week after the statement by Mbalula, the British Parly passed a motion numbered 666 on the order paper calling for the separation of state and church.

The efforts to unite the world and to bring about so-called global peace and prosperity under one government are nothing but a farce to control the world and force people to worship on Sunday.

The beast is revealed. He is a man, and his number is 666, and he is VICARIUS FILII DEI.

No comments: