Tuesday 13 January 2009

New Year, new beginnings

It is the New Year. And this is the time to start afresh. Therefore I’m making changes to my blog and I hope it will be more interesting and lively. I’m going to add more images, photos, poems and stories and essays. If I don’t publish my stories here no one will publish them elsewhere. This is my blog, my writing space. So I’ll go for it.

 

The name of the blog will change from express thought: life from the south of Africa to Tsuai’s World: writing is an expression of the self and a medicine of the soul.

 

My cousin Nombulelo set up her own blog just before the end of last year. I checked her blog and she put powerful poems and images on it. I think this will be an interesting blogging year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for giving me the courage to take the plunge. I am blessed to be liberated by the power of WORDS!! We need to "write what we like."